Snicker'S Fudge Is Here!!!!!!!!!

From: http://motivationbychocolate.blogspot.com

Candy season is here and I'm so excited!! Halloween starts it and it rolls right through Easter. Happy Days are here again!!

This is just a quick post to let you know what I found Friday. I've been checking out all the Halloween candy to see if there's anything new and lo and behold! I came across these:


Oh yeah, baby - Snickers Fudge is in the house! Snickers Fudge debuted at Candy Expo and I reviewed it a while back. It really is fantastic - the nougat is peanut butter and the caramel (in the regualr Snickers) is replaced with fudge - see below:


I found these at Target in with the Halloween candy, but they aren't decorated for the holiday. (I don't think they are Halloween candy at all - but you might have to look there.) They ARE marked limited edition. So you better be on the lookout if you want to try them. (And, of course, I think you should!!) I love Snickers, but I actually think these are just a little bit better - it's the saltiness of the peanut butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Visitor,
Please feel free to give your comment. Which picture is the best?
Thanks for your comment.